Crazy, Funny, Geek, General, Sex 101, Strange

A Flowchart for 90% of All Porno Movies

Holy Taco created a flowchart that describes 90% of porno movies, and I’d be damned if that remaining 10% isn’t some film noir/experimental type of pornography. Work your way up the ranks, budding porn directors!

[Via Holy Taco]